Best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!
The first of a bi-monthly Hand Clinic took place on Thursday January 8 2016.
Following referral from a GP this offers consultant assessment, hand surgery, injections etc in a community setting; it is available via the referral service.
Other services, in addition to General Medical Services, at Meneage Street Surgery:
- Adult NHS hearing services clinic
- Community Macular Clinic [since the first of our weekly clinic on 29.10.2014 till 31.12.2015 the number of patient contacts for full assessment including retinal screen etc plus injection where indicated was 1222]
- all patients have a named GP. As you are aware each patient is registered with GP partner in the practice; this is your 'named GP'. You may, of course, when pre-booking an appointment see the GP of your choice (assuming availability) whether he/she your registered/named GP or not.
- text reminders via mobile phones
- on line repeat prescription service
- on line appointment booking service
- from January 1 2016 we do not accept 'managed repeat' service via pharmacies
Should you require more information re the above please contact the surgery
Patient Participation Group:
The next meeting will be at 18.30 on Wednesday January 27 at the surgery. Should you be interested in joining the group or attending the meeting to see what we do please contact the surgery.
You may be aware that we had a CQC Inspection in September 2015. Our overall rating for all the services each is good in each area. The areas covered by the inspection are:
You can read our CQC Quality Report here
- Are services safe?
- Are services effective?
- Are services caring?
- Are services responsive to people's needs?
- Are services well led?